We know, losing fat is not so easy and we really expect to see a lot of various exercises in our fat loss program. But in fact quantity doesn`t always matter. Good news to us all: a kettlebell swing and a squat thrust is a killer combination for getting a flat tummy according to Men’s Health.
You should do a countdown workout:
First do 15 repetitions of the kettlebell swing, followed immediately by 15 reps of the squat thrust. Then, without resting, do another 14 reps of the swing and another 14 reps of the squat thrust. Continue this pattern until you complete only one rep of each exercise.
- Stand over your kettlebell with feet hip-width apart (the kettlebell should be in line with the middle of your feet), chest up and shoulders back and down. Remember to choose a kettlebell that allows to perform the perfect swing but at the same time that challenges you.
- Thereafter, squat down and grip the kettlebell with palms facing you and thumbs wrapped loosely around the handle.
- Then, stand up straight while gripping the kettlebell. Keep the kettlebell arms length in front of you. Make sure your shoulder blades are straight.
- Now rock back slightly and “hike” the kettlebell between your legs.
- Then squeeze your glutes, thrust your hips forward forcefully, and swing the weight to shoulder height. Allow momentum to swing the weight—you’re not trying to actively lift it with your arms.
- Start by standing up straight.
- Then, bring your hands to the floor in front of your feet.
- And jump your feet into the plank position.
- Jump your feet back to your hands.
- Lastly, from the crouched position jump up, like you doing a squat jump.