This funny Miln`s character seems to be happy-for-ever. Don’t you think he`s the one to learn from? Check out his quotes and find out how they can be interpreted.
1. “Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon.»
We should appreciate the tiny joys of life. Be grateful for everything you have and don’t take it for granted.
2. “You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.»
Don’t wait for things to happen. Undertake actions, move forward for better tomorrow. If you are passive you won`t reach the big goals.
3. “It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like ‘What about lunch?'»
Don’t burden people with big, unnecessary words,- they have enough problems of their own. Keep it simple and positive and you`ll be heard.
4. “Don’t underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.»
Sometimes it is really necessary to relax and have a rest, real rest. Try to make a little bit of time for yourself : hang out with your friends or just do nothing. Winnie was the expert in it.
5. “You can’t help respecting anybody who can spell TUESDAY, even if he doesn’t spell it right; but spelling isn’t everything. There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn’t count.»
Don’t let those tiny problems distract you from the big picture. When you delve into the details you risk to miss the most important things. Do you want this? Focus on the big picture.